Frequently Asked Questions about Rösle Products
Where can I find a specific product?
Please review the listing of top Rösle retailers on this website. You can also review your favorite housewares website, or you can contact us for more information.
What websites carry Rösle products?
Many housewares websites offer Rösle products. Please go to your favorite search engine and type in "Rosle", and a listing will appear.
Does Rösle warranty their products?
Rösle offers a lifetime warranty on all product.
Can I order items that are available in Germany and not the USA?
Rösle USA does not special order products that are available outside the USA.
Why are some products listed in your brochure but are not available in the United States?
Some of our brochures are used internationally and may contain products that are sold outside the USA.
Will Rösle ship internationally?
Rösle USA does not ship outside the USA, however, we can direct you to local distributors that can help fulfill your product needs.
Can I order a catalog or product brochure?
Please place an order through this website, however your product questions may already be answered in this website.
I am opening a new store. Who is your contact person in our State?
Please send an inquiry through this website, or contact us by phone or email and ask for customer service, and we will direct you to a local sales representative.
What is the procedure for returning product that needs to claimed under the Rosle Warranty?
Please contact us by phone or email and direct your question to "consumer relations", and you will receive shipping instructions and the procedure for returning items that require replacement.
Why Stainless Steel?
- Stainless steel is hygienic
The non-coated metal surface reduces the risk of bacteria building up and multiplying. That's why this material is so extensively used in the medical sector.
- Stainless steel is food safe
The taste and look of food is not impaired even when the steel comes into contact with the aggressive, strong acidic ingredients found in fruit and vegetables such as citric acid, vinegar, etc.
- Stainless steel is easy to clean
Normal wear and tear expected, with just a minimum amount of care, stainless steel can be kept at its sparkling best and technically fit and functioning for decades.
- Stainless steel is robust
Kitchen utensils are durable and resistant to shock, impact and wear and tear.
- Stainless steel is stylish
Stainless steel has a winning look and is a popular material for product design because of the scope it offers for technical processing and machining. It is open to many innovative possibilities for creating exciting new surfaces and other enhancements.
- Stainless steel is environment friendly
Typically at least 50% of recycled material is used in the manufacture of stainless steel. After a stainless steel product has exceeded its lifespan, the material is systematically channeled aside in collection depots and almost 100% recycled for re-use.
What are the differences between Rösle's utensils and those from other competitive cooking gadget product lines?
- Rösle's products contain no rivets and plastic attachments that collect dirt and germs and eventually fall apart.
- Rösle's products are made of 100% best quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- If the piece is meant to be sharp it is very sharp.
- Best Quality, Best Function, and Best Design
What's the most important reason why a retailer should add Rösle's products
- Life time guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Rösle is the only Professional line of tools & utensils on the market
- Rösle is not a Brand extension, tools & utensils are our core proficiency
- Selling is telling a great story — Each Rösle product is a sonnet
- Rösle is a complete integrated system — tools/rails/cookware
- Quality, Function, Innovation, Design