DescriptionGives any barbequed food an aromatic, smoky flavor. Can be used with wood chips, pellets and smoking wood dust. Holds proximately 3 cups. Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe.
- Gives barbecued food an aromatic smoky flavor.
- Different woods (whiskey oak, hickory, beech, apple, etc.) impart different flavors
- Can be used with wood chips, pellets and smoking wood dust
- Holds approx. 750ml
- Made from 18/0 stainless steel
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Washing by hand recommended, not dishwasher proof
How to Use:
- Approx. 1 handful of wood chips in the box and close the lid
- Then, using gloves or tongs replace the wood chips with the coals when red hot and put them in the grill. When using a gas grill, the smoker box must be positioned directly over a burner on the grill
- Once the smoke rises out of the box, place the raw or marinated meat on the grill
- Keep the cover of the grill closed and only open again at the end of cooking time