Rösle Charcoal Grill, black 24"
- Product Features
Imagine grilling thick cut steaks or slow-smoking a rack of baby back ribs in the serenity of your favorite grilling spot, using the best charcoal grill and barbeque equipment from Rösle. The dream is now a reality.
Rösle grills offer a straight-forward innovative design with functional features that will surely bring a nod of appreciation from those who live to grill. A high and rounded dome for accommodating large chickens and turkeys, handles that are comfortable and stay cool, a solid stainless steel frame that does not fall apart, precise air-flow control vents, stable rubber wheels and best of all, a hinged lid for easy access and safe storage while grilling are just some of the innovative features that will have pit-masters smiling.
Rösle grills, for those that expect a grill to work as well as they cook.
- 15% more grill surface compared to competitors charcoal grills.
- Perfect working height for comfortable grilling.
- Hinged lid at 45 degree angle for easy access and safe storage.
- High dome lid offers ample room for cooking and smoking large poultry.
- Burns wood, with or without charcoal
- Grill grate folds at center for easy cleaning and storage.
- Grill grate opens at ends for easy charcoal refilling.
- Stable wheels with rubber treads for effortless transport.
- Partially pre-assembled for simple and quick assembly. Approximately 10 minute assembly time, only need 2 tools - Phillips head screwdriver and 17mm socket wrench.
- Four position, precise control of ventilation: Closed, High, Medium and Low.
- Modern design.
- Heat resistant handles
- Rail storage system for grilling tools Thermometer display on top of dome
- Easy to remove ash catcher. Superior stability with 0.5 inch gauge powder coated steel tubing.
- Material: Porcelain-enamel coated steel dome, powder coated steel frame
- Dimensions: Frame 28.7 x 32.7 x 40.6 in., Dome Height 8.5 in., Package 34 x 28 x 22 in.
- Weight: Grill 55.1 lbs, Package 70 lbs.
- 8-inch diameter wheels with rubber threads.
For more information: Rösle BBQ Grill brochure